That One time I thought I fell

(This is O L D. 😂 I still love Pisces people)



I was complete or at least I felt it up until our last conversation and it made pick up insecurities that I swore I already dealt with. You said you don't think you hurt me, but my mask got thicker after all those times you'd desert me.

How self sabotaging for me to keep coming back to you when you'd always act as if you didn't have a clue. You're so typical and yeah me I'm so tired of the self sabotaging- cradle heart robbing.

Those sores from our last encounter are still throbbing. You try to act like you don't care now. Steadily acting like you were never aware now and I wish I could make those feeling disappear now. I just refuse to shed another tear now.

I guess it's my fault because I opened up the vault. I kept playing with fire as if I wouldn't get burned and held out a glimpse of hope as if you'd possibly learn.

My biggest down fall is that I didn't make you earn this. Maybe if I did then I wouldn't  have to learn this.

All I ever wanted was for you to open up to me and we so guarded this whole thing could never be free. Is this what we doing now? So I hurt you then you hurt me and at least for me it wasn't intentional.

I had to put my foot down because I was not satisfied with being typical and difficult. I wanted you to love and I wanted you to show me.

Guess I was asking for too much because it's impossible for a selfish Pisces man to love anyone else. You see, this nigga never even loved himself.

Comments

Popular Posts