I know

Your mind is so beautiful that in the middle of the night I have to write about you. I know our souls will collide one day so I refuse to ever fight about you.

Intellect so majestic that you can't help, but respect it and your thoughts so eclectic simple minds will reject it.

You got that mind that I want to time travel through just so I can get to know different parts of you. Your soul matters to me so I'll just wait till you recognize me as your Eve. Please believe, I was made from your rib so I ain't telling no fib.

I know because you make my soul glow. I can't explain it, but your love- I know I will attain it. It's already mine so I ain't got to wait in line.

I find myself constantly praying for you and I've never prayed for a man before. I pray for your covering, healing, and for you to conquer whatever it is that your big heart is feeling.

I think I fell in love with you the day I met you. It wasn't physical, but I heard you. When you spoke I knew who you were and it scared me. When you noticed me I tried to make up a million different reasons why I couldn't possibly have you.

You were different and my many reasons couldn't disqualify me from you like they did the rest. I don't believe in love at first sight, but for me I believe it was love at first hear. The electric jolt that I'd feel when you were near.

I ran. You scared me so much that I ran. I ran so long that I almost ran from myself and just when I felt myself back at my core there you were again, but this time I was ready to explore because I always knew you were something more.

I took my shot and did something I never do which was make the first move. Had to take that risk because I did not have nothing to lose. You were my what if so I refused to let you pass me by as if I had missed. Even when you politely shot me down it wasn't like I was missing.

By the time you crossed my mind I knew I was smitten. You like to play that game, but I deserve it since in the past I did the same. You waited for me so I can wait for you and when the time is right let it be magical- yea let it be beautiful. I want that love simply unbelievable so only make it back to me once you're completely whole.









Comments

Popular Posts