Still you, but different u

(This was written awhile ago and I was playing around with different writing styles.)

I spent the first quarter of life oblivious to u, the other half running from you, but recently all I want is to do is know you. I used to know u so well the first 15 years till the seven years that followed had me so stuck I avoided u and this year I'm just trying so hard to know you again, but didn't I already tell you. Different u, but still you. I don't know how to find you and just when I think I found u I find myself still losing u. In case you didn't notice, I'm tired of losing people so I'd really appreciate when I find you that you'd just let me have you a little longer than the rest- at best. He doesn't really satisfy me, but I keep him around because he nasty and frankly if you ask me I think that may be his reason too because I can be a bitch sometimes. To my surprise he never lets me go no matter how many times I let him know my truth so I guess that's coo. Mostly I just find comfort in him trying to wait for you, but I've never known you before like I knew the old u which is scary. I'm willing to try and I'm just tired of feeling  like everybody has you, but me. He's a little weird and his Houdini frustrates me. Questions I want to know, but don't care to ask. Secretly I care, but I think it's better if I act like I'm not aware. I shouldn't keep him around, but his kisses are by far the most profound.

Comments

Popular Posts