When is it going to happen for me?

You might've found yourself asking this question a lot. It sounds ideal for me to just say hold on to a glimmer of hope, but what happens when your last speck of glimmer has gone away? What happens when you've exhausted every resource you have? You're pursuing the dream, you might've quit the job, or even stepped out on faith and left everything you've ever known behind in order to build a better life for yourself. You wanted more so you decided to leap, but things aren't quite looking how you thought they would.

Things may look scarce at the moment, but this is when you have to step beyond yourself and look past the physical reality. When you choose to look beyond your current circumstances, something supernatural has the ability to step in on your behalf.

What we have to realize is that there is always something greater on the other side of what we are experiencing in the present moment. Just when you feel like throwing in the towel, God tends to show out and produce the absolute best work. There's nobody else I know with such an amazing track record. I don't just say this to say it, but I tell you this because I've lived it on multiple occasions. Everytime, I felt like throwing in the towel God has stepped in and surrounded me with grace.

A little over a year ago when I was down to my last option with no place to go, God stepped in and provided the perfect place for me in less than 24 hours. Apartment qualifications didn't matter once God got ahold of my situation. Even now, it seems like every other week I have to find a new place to go, but God steps in everytime and works out a miracle.

A couple of months ago I moved to a new city and state without knowing anybody. Out of the two people I did know here in Georgia, one moved back to California and the other was nowhere to be found once I arrived so that left me without no familiarity. I didn't let that hinder me from choosing to stick it out here. Did I want to go back to living place to place, no. Regardless of that, I have still chosen to stick it out because I know this is where I'm meant to be. This experience is stretching my faith in the craziest ways. I know the promise God showed me before making this leap and I refuse to let how things appear in this moment steal my joy.

Always remember God is always on time. You are exactly where you're supposed to be. No matter how bad things seem, there is always room for a miracle and believe me they do exist. For the last three weeks I have met people who have showed me more kindness than many of the people I've known my entire life. They have fed me and gave me a place to stay when I had nobody. They didn't have to, but they were compelled to offer help to me anyway. Despite not knowing me, they welcomed me into their homes with open arms.

All things are possible with God and although I never wanted to be back in a situation like this, I know that all things are working for my good. So let this post be encouragement for you to press on. No matter what your situation looks like choose to be thankful for the little things and realize that your moment is coming. Heck, it might even already be here. Don't let the reality of what is currently happening register as defeat because in no time everything can manage to turn itself around. You got this and God has your back! Trust God's timing because everything will be just fine with God on your side.

Comments

Popular Posts