Destiny Warriors: A Prayer for you ❤

My back is up against the wall. I don't know how I'm going to make through. I started the business and chased the dream, but nothing is panning out. I've starved for this. I went homeless for this. I lost friends. I've been backstabbed and betrayed. What am I doing wrong? Sometimes I just feel like I can't go on. If any of that sounds like you then this post and prayer is for you.

You are exactly where you are supposed to be in this moment. Sometimes you have to endure some trials to reveal the fighter in you that is suited for the blessings you've been waiting on. I know it may feel like your running on empty, but I have a friend named Jesus that will fill you up. Hold on my love your help is on the way.

Dear Lord,
     I pray that you eliminate every doubt and fear that is surfacing within. I pray that you take away any toxic thoughts I may have. I pray that you provide covering and order my footsteps as I'm journeying to this place called destiny. Mold my mind Lord so the outside realities no longer affect me. Heal my heart Jesus and give me the strength to make it through this test. Thank you for the every closed door and thank you in advance for the opportunities that I can't even see. I thank for the abundance, peace, and wholeness you are providing for me.

In JESUS name I pray AMEN

I know this is not my typical type of post, but I hope that something resignated within you. If you enjoy post like this, let me know and I'll try to begin making it a usual thing. Let this be your prayer through the storm and watch how God transforms your life. May God continue to bless and keep you while granting you peace. Be well my friends until we chat again.
                                      - Emiko Love

Comments

Popular Posts