Maybe

Maybe I'm crazy, but then again maybe we're all crazy.
Maybe they all craved me and their hesitance decided to make them simply gaze me.
Insanity brought me here and my heart was just a hopeless force so I admit I feel a little coorced.
Sometimes I can't even seem to fully articulate the words.
Maybe my feelings just don't have the proper voice to be heard.
It's almost as if my entire life I've been running into different versions of you
and it's never the right time.
Maybe the universe just has a hard time trying to comply or maybe God is a comedian.
You see- I keep running into all these J's and our initials make up one big JK.
Just kidding is the story of my love life because it's inexistent.
I simply coexist between the time when I missed it.
I just can't seem to get away from you.
Your face keeps haunting me and I see you everywhere.
Crowds of faces and yours just replace them.
Maybe she doesn't have it all or maybe it's just too late when I finally found the time to fall.
It sounds real nice and ideal, but maybe those scars just took too damn long to heal.
Maybe I was speaking too much into existence because if it was real maybe he'd listen.
Maybe I was reading into signs that weren't all that divine.
I wanted it to be true.
I felt it, but maybe I was the only one feeling.
What if it was just one twisted illusion.
One sided and my heart's so divided. Maybe I tried it and just maybe...
You know what I'm tired of maybe.
I been thinking so much lately that it's driving me crazy.
My thoughts have been so incomplete and it's this pride I've been trying to keep.



(Author's note: Not my favorite...Honestly I think it's horrible, but for the sake of trying to be consistent I guess I'll let this one be public. I haven't been feeling all that inspired lately. I've started about 20+ different posts that find themselves eventually drafted or deleted. I hope I feel more inspired soon. )

Comments

Popular Posts