It’s a woman’s world, they’re just living in it

It’s a woman’s world, they’re just living in it

You’ve got the world in the palm of your hands. Don’t allow your self-worth to be solely dependent on a broken man. If no one claps for you remain your OWN biggest fan.

You are more than what meets the eye. Never confuse your power with what you hold between your thighs. If you catch yourself falling short, remember Maya Angelou’s “Still I Rise”. 

And you will... rise up again no matter how many times you fall. Just remember you have the power to conquer and have it all. 

Emiko Love







Author's Note: It's a short one I know, but I wrote it the other day and shared it on Instagram. I thought I might share it here as well. Don't be mad at me. I know it's been a while since I've been here. I have a youtube channel (search:thedreamgenie) to stay up to date.

Comments

Popular Posts