Food for THOT




Half my bride’s maids gone be grooms men in army fatigue
because I gotta show y'all that I got real ones ready to go to war for me.

#dreamwedding

I promise me and your dream girl are not the same.
Still love that young sister enough to not call her out her name
even though most of my generation are carbon copies of plastic so they all look the same.

From Jane to lame, highlight and contour are the one to blame.
I'll still teach her to become better and even wrote a book that's more of an ode to womanhood than a love letter.

I'm trying to teach these young girls because if they know better they’ll do better, so who better than me?
Midwife to my friends, but don’t call me a dula. Tummy sitting round, but don’t call me Buddha.

I want these ladies to stop waiting 10+ years for a ring from a boy
who still don't know he's a King.
If he really "loved" you then he would wife, you.
I got dreams of women developing the mentality of "court me and marry me".

Dead the girlfriend because issa wife and if you take too long to press your issue you may miss out on your dream life.

Skills and mindset so complex that most can't comprehend
because they can't provide till they look deep inside.
As nice as my inventory looks from the outside, I know the only thing that matters is this soul inside.

Radiance, Love, and Light that I exude
provide equations that common comprehension can NOT conclude.
My random thoughts ain't meant to be rude, but
you looked a little hungry so I thought you could use some food.


Comments

Popular Posts